Tuesday 20 November 2012

Eiffel Tower

Eiffel Tower

 Eiffel tower quotes:-
  • I just saw someone get proposed to right as I passed by the Eiffel Tower! I felt like I was watching a romantic movie! 
  • I havent seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I havent seen anything. I dont really care. 
  • Im a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. Thats what kind of man I am. Youre just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. Its science. -Ron Burgundy 
  • Im a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. Thats what kind of man I am. Youre just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. Its science. -Ron Burgundy 
  • Although the French were very friendly and helpful. On one location we were to film at the top of the Eiffel Tower but we couldn't, as it was so misty with four inches of snow on the ground. We couldn't see a thing but we finally got it done. 
  • I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre. I haven't seen anything. I don't really care.

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment